The Living Reward Series provides a unique savings plan designed specifically for children between the ages 1-12, to help take care of their needs as they achieve certain milestones in their lives.
When the time comes to pursue an advanced course of study, this plan will provide a level of funding to help meet those needs based on the amount saved.
Creative and enterprising, some children may be inclined to go into business for themselves. The plan will build collateral which can be used for business purposes in the future.
Your policy allows you the flexibility to plan for the future needs of your child by allowing the following:
- Increasing the amount of insurance coverage
- Increasing premium payments
- Making unscheduled deposits
Interest is credited daily to the accumulation.
- Waiver of Premium on Death or Disability of Payor
If policy owner dies or becomes totally disabled, Tatil Life will waive the minimum premium due in accordance with the benefit period selected.
- Guaranteed Purchase OptionThis benefit provides a one-time purchase option to increase coverage as indicated below at anytime between the 22nd and 25th birthdays of the insured.
|$10,000 – $25,000||$25,000|
|$25,000 – $75,000||Same as Sum Insured|
|$75,000 And Above||$75,000|