If you have good health then half the battle is won. To safe guard your health and your money insure your life for medical emergencies.
Tatil currently markets 2 Group Health policies, one for employers with less than 25 employees and the other for employers with more than 25 employees.
The Policies are designed to cover:
- All permanent full-time employees who are under retirement age and employed by the Insured Company.
- Unmarried, unemployed children who are under 19 years of age are eligible.
- Children between 19 and 23 years of age who are attending full-time school or university
The Medical Benefits covered include:
- Hospital Expenses
- Surgical Expenses
- Doctor’s Visits
- Specialist Consultation Expenses
- Physiotherapy Expenses
- Miscellaneous Out-of Hospital Expenses (eg prescription drugs)
- Diagnostic Expenses
- Maternity Expenses.
- Vision Care, Preventative Care and Dental Expenses are optional.
Employers with a maximum number of 25 employees and a minimum number of 5 employees – Cover is provided under our “Small Groups Plan.” This is a standardized Plan, the Benefits and Rates of which are identical for all policyholders.
Employers with employees numbering more than 25 can have a tailor-made plan created to suit the company’s needs in terms of cost of coverage.
These Policies are subject to certain rules and conditions.