Home Sure insurance provides coverage for damage to your property, under one comprehensive policy. It combines a number of insurance policies that would otherwise have to be issued individually and includes coverage for the following:
- All Risk
- Personal, Public Liability & Employers Liability
- Personal Accident
Without insurance, you’ll be responsible for protecting your property, possessions, and liability exposure.
Do you readily have enough funds to replace all your damaged possessions?
Section 1 – Building
Scope of Cover
- Natural Disasters (Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, Hurricane, Tornado, Cyclone, Flood)
- Escape of Water resulting from bursting or overflowing of water-tank apparatus and pipes
- Aircraft and other aerial devices and/or articles dropped therefrom
- Impact damage to Building by any road vehicle, Breakage or collapse of television and/or radio receiving aerial fittings and masts
- Other: Fire, Lighting, Explosion, Subterranean Fire, Smoke Damage, Riot & Strike, Labour Disturbance, Lockouts, Persons of Malicious Intent, Burglary Housebreaking, Theft, Falling Trees.
- Upon consideration of the Insured paying to the company an additional premium, the policy can be extended to cover Subsidence and Landslips
- Accidental breakage of fixed glass in doors, roof and windows and fixed sanitary ware.
- Accidental Damage to underground supply pipes and cables.
- Loss of Rental income/cost of alternative accommodation.
- Additional expenses incurred following damage to the building by any of the insured perils.
- Replacement or reconfiguration of door locks.
Section 2 – Contents
Scope of Cover
Same perils as covered under building
- Temporary Removal of contents whilst temporarily removed from the premises.
- Accidental breakage of mirrors and glass.
- Cost of rent for up to twelve (12) months from the date of the loss for which the Insured is liable as occupier limited to 15% of the sum insured on contents.
- Additional cost of alternative accommodation for up to 12 months necessarily incurred by the insured as occupier limited to 10% of the sum insured on contents.
- Loss or damage to servants’ property.
- Electronic damage by external and visible means to specified audio and audio visual units.
- Deterioration of freezer contents due to rise or fall in temperature from accidental failure of power supply.
- Damage to lawn, trees, and shrubs.
- Loss resulting from any credit card.
- Loss to visitors’ effects.
- Death Benefit.
Section 3 – All Risk
Scope of Cover:
Loss or damage by any accident or misfortune to the property specified in the schedule.
Section 4 – Liability
Scope of Cover
1. Public Liability
2. Personal Liability
3. Employers Liability
The company shall compensate the insured and/or his Beneficiary or his Legal Personal Representative if during the period of insurance the Insured shall suffer bodily injury resulting solely and directly from accident caused by outward violent and visible means which shall directly and independently of any other cause result in death or disablement or medical expense.
*Please note that Limits apply to the above.