The Whole Life Series with additional benefits provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Get your estimated premium below.
- You have the option of paying premiums for a limited period and you are covered for life. Upon death the proceeds are payable to the beneficiaries
- Savings in the form of Cash Values are available after 3 years and a percentage may be taken as a loan with interest
- Whole Life
- Limited Pay Whole Life for 10 years
- Limited Pay Whole Life for 15 years
- Limited Pay Whole Life for 20 years
- Limited Pay Whole Life for 25 years
- Limited Pay Whole Life for 30 years
- Limited Pay Whole Life payable to age 55 years
- Limited Pay Whole Life payable to age 60 years
- Limited Pay Whole Life payable to age 65 years
- Term Coverage
Provides additional coverage for a fixed period of time (5,10, 15, 20, or 25 years or to ages 60, 65, 70, or 85 years) as a rider. Should death occur during the period, the total Rider coverage is paid to the beneficiaries
- Total Disability Waiver of Premium
In the event of your total disability, this benefit will waive the basic premium due, to ensure that your policy remains in force
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
In the event of death or dismemberment due to an accident, this benefit will pay the amount shown in the following Table of Losses and Benefits:
|Sight of both eyes||Sum Insured|
|Both hands or feet||Sum Insured|
|Sight of one eye and either a hand or foot||Sum Insured|
|One hand and one foot||Sum Insured|
|One hand or one foot or sight of one eye||One half the sum insured|
|Thumb or index finger of one hand||One quarter the sum insured|
- Accidental Death
In the event of death due to an accident, this benefit pays an additional amount as stated on the policy.
With each monthly payment, you know you are helping to protect your family with a way to help cover medical bills, funeral costs, mortgage or rent, educational loans and many other living expenses.