Tatil’s Personal Accident Policy provides Worldwide Coverage against Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability resulting from an accident.
Tatil’s Personal Accident policy provides the following benefits:
- Death due to accident will result in a lump sum cash benefit of up to $1,000,000.00 to your named beneficiary.
- Permanent Total Disability, including loss of:
Any limb, Sight, Fingers, Toes, Speech, Hearing
- Premium from as low as $250.00 annually
- Income Protection paying you up to $3,000.00 per week for up to 104 weeks as loss of income if you are unable to work
- Medical Expenses for treatment of your injury up to $20,000
- Hospital Cash paying you an income of up to $1,000.00 for every day you are hospitalized resulting from an accident, for up to 364 days.
- Worldwide Coverage – Providing protection while you are overseas on business or vacation.
- Travel Coverage – No need to effect flight insurance as Tatil’s Personal Accident already provides this coverage whilst travelling as a fare-paying passenger.