The Living Reward Series offers a specially designed savings plan for Public Servants. This flexible product can be tailored to suit your needs.
This plan provides:
- Retirement Benefits
- Education funds for your children
- This plan can be unregistered or registered with the Board of Inland Revenue (BIR).
- Flexible contributions from as low as $200 monthly.
- Unscheduled payments from $500 upwards can be applied.
Interest is credited daily to your accumulation.
Retirement date can be elected from age 50 to age 70.
Monthly income from your retirement for life with a guaranteed option of 5, 10 or 15 years. Registered plans provide a full pension or tax-free lump sum of 25% and a reduced pension.
- Total Disability Waiver Premium.
Protect against the unexpected. Ensure that your retirement fund continues to grow even during disability.
- Our Gift to you FREE Accidental Death Cover (Up to $10,000)
We will pay your beneficiary the Accidental Death Benefit based on the net accumulation of the policy at the time of death by accident.
|Net Accumulation At Time of Death||Sum Insured For Accidental Death Benefit|
|$50,000 – $100,000||$20,000|
|$100,001 – $150,000||$35,000|