At TATIL’s website, tatil.co.tt, the privacy and security of customer data is as important to us as it is to you. Physical safeguards, procedural controls and data access controls protect your data from unauthorized access and help to ensure the online security of your financial transactions and the confidentiality of your information. We continually monitor our systems to prevent unauthorized attempts at intrusion.
TATIL uses strong, 128-bit encryption and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), a protocol for transmitting private information via the Internet. SSL uses a private key to encrypt data that is transferred over the SSL connection. This protocol is a standard one used by many websites where confidential information is submitted and transmitted, such as credit card numbers and other personal data. SSL creates a secure connection between your browser and our server. Addresses of web pages using an SSL connection start with ‘https’, instead of ‘http’, and most browsers also display an icon of a closed padlock when you visit a page using SSL.
TATIL supports most popular, modern browsers. TATIL recommends keeping your browser up-to-date, not only for your security, but also to best appreciate the layout and presentation of our site.
Supported browsers include the following:
|Google Chrome||Latest public release and one prior release|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||Internet Explorer 11|
Many other browsers may also work with our site including browsers that are wholly compatible with these browsers and some older versions of these browsers. However, tatil.co.tt does not design nor test for browsers other than those listed above. On mobile devices, tatil.co.tt supports Chrome and Safari on iOS and Chrome and Firefox on Android.
TATIL assures you that all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the security of your personal information transmitted over the Internet. However, there remains the remote possibility of data security violations occurring. Complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet. TATIL advises you that the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. In the event of any such data security violations and breaches, TATIL and its associates, subsidiaries and affiliates will not be responsible for (a) any damages you may suffer as a result. (b) any damages you may suffer if you transmit confidential or sensitive information to us; and/or (c) direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, howsoever caused, arising out of the use of this website, tatil.co.tt.
Other things you can do to enhance your security whenever you are online include the following:
- Use an Internet firewall (hardware or software).
- Use current software and operating system versions; get updates and security patches regularly.
- Use anti-virus software and download updates frequently.
- Use your own personal computer.
- Carefully choose a hard-to-guess password and change your password regularly.
- Use a unique Username/Password, not one you use on other websites.
- Use strong 128-bit encryption available in the latest version of your browser.
- When finished, logoff the website and close your browser.
- Ensure that you keep your personal information confidential and do not divulge this information to anyone, including family members, friends, employees, bookkeepers or anyone else. Do not write this information down or keep a poorly disguised record of it.
For additional security, you can also clear your browser’s cache and temporary Internet files.