Pension & Savings the smart way.
Get your quote and apply in just 2 minutes
PERSONAL SAVINGS BOOSTER
Everyone wants to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle in retirement. Investing in the Destiny Personal Savings Booster can help maintain your standard of living after you retire!
HOW IT WORKS
All of your payments go towards rewarding you at retirement; there are no unforeseen charges when you contribute to your savings. Premiums start from as low as $200 monthly and may be increased as desired. Unscheduled payments from $500 can be applied to the policy at anytime.
Start by choosing an investment fund based on your appetite for risk:
• Settle – No Risk, Highest Guaranteed Reward
• Explorer – Moderate Risk with Guaranteed Minimum Reward
• Adventurer – Highest Risk with Higher Possible Reward but the lowest Guaranteed Minimum Reward
You can choose any age from 50 to 70 years for registered plans, and up to 85 years for unregistered plans. You may change this after you set-up your plan, if you want.
Interest on your fund is credited daily. This plan can be registered or unregistered with registered plans requiring approval from the Board of Inland Revenue. Your contributions to the plan are eligible for tax relief up to $60,000 per calendar year, including any tax relief you get on your National Insurance Contributions and any other approved plan.
• Registered plans provide a full pension or tax-free lump sum of up to 25% of your fund with a reduced pension.
• Monthly income for your retirement for life.
• Options of a lower pension in exchange for guaranteed continued payment, in the event of your death, to your beneficiaries for the first 5, 10 or 15 years of retirement or for an additional income to be provided to your spouse when you have passed on.
• In the event of death prior to the retirement date, the accumulated fund is paid to your named beneficiary or estate.
• The Optional Total Disability Waiver of Premium rider means that your retirement fund will continue to grow even if you suffer a disability.
Start your retirement Destiny. Contact your TATIL Life advisor or email [email protected]